New Audio!

My MLK audio was proving itself too much of an editing nightmare to be worth keeping, so I decided to start completely fresh with some better audio.  I chose audio from some of my favorite youtubers, the Game Grumps.  

The Game Grumps will often have clips of their audio animated by fans, which has helped pique my interest in animation over the years.  Someday I'd like to be a skilled enough animator that I can create my own! 

One of the pros of having to start over completely with new audio is that I got to retrace my steps and refresh my memory on all of the processes.  It was definitely a whole lot faster to complete editing this audio and syncing type (which is where I am at now).  The con unfortunately is that I am now behind schedule and will have to spend a lot of extra time to have this project finished by the due date.

The biggest struggle with this process, for both my old MLK clip and this new one, was using VLC!  It was super frustrating and none of the tutorials I watched or read seemed to be exactly what I needed.  I ended up using a site like ytmp3 (I don't remember the name) which is risky but it made my life a lot easier.

Content Warning: They do swear in this clip (I have bleeped it out but still good to give a warning) 


New Audio

Comments