Story Board and Idea

 I'm focusing on a non-profit animal rescue called Save A Fox.  My idea for the video is to start by speaking about the issues with foxes bred for their pelts, and continue into why they are not able to live in the wild after being raised in captivity.  Then I'll transition into talking about how Save A Fox rescues and accommodates unwanted foxes, and end with links that viewers can follow to support the cause.

Here are my first and very sketchy story boards.  It seems a little long right now, and I may need to trim down the content to be less overwhelming.















Comments

  1. I love the organization you chose! This is a nice, specific idea that you will be able to create focused, curated content for. Also... it's really cute - I love foxes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment